General Training Conditions
1. The Maritime Training Center - ZENIT accepts a student as part of the recruitment for the course of his choice.
2. The student is obliged to make a one-off payment for the selected course.
The student is obliged to make the payment at the time of registration for the course or within the time limit set by the Director of CSM-ZENIT.
In the event of failure to pay the outstanding fee by the Student, CSM-ZENIT has the right to delegate debt service to an external company.
The course fee is non-refundable.
3. The trainee undertakes to abide by the CSM-ZENIT Statute, follow the instructions of the Director and lecturers and follow the general principles of social coexistence and report to the Director any irregularities in the functioning of the Center.
4. CSM-ZENIT undertakes to organize and provide the Student with education in accordance with the program and organizational rules of the Center.
5. During the course of study, the student undertakes to complete practical classes provided for in the program for a given course.
6. All matters not regulated in these terms and conditions are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code, Act